Connect Your WhatsApp Business Account
Reply to customer messages on WhatsApp, create template messages and automate messages directly from MyAlice inbox.
- 1.Go to Integrations > Available Integrations.
- 2.Click on the WhatsApp BSP channel.
- 3.A pop-up will appear from the right. Click Next.
- 4.Now click on Create WhatsApp Channel.
Integrations (MyAlice dashboard)
You’ll now be redirected to your Facebook Business Manager.
Apply for verification from your MyAlice dashboard after completing all these steps.
- 1.Log into your Facebook account e.g., Continue as John Doe.
- 2.You'll see a screen that describes 3 simple steps to setting up your WhatsApp Business API. Click on Get Started.
- 3.Next, allow MyAlice permission to access your WhatsApp Business Account and billing.
- 4.Select the Meta Business Account that you want to associate with your WhatsApp Business Account, and click Continue. If you do not have one, please create a new Meta Business Account first.
- 5.Next, select the WhatsApp Business Account that you want to connect to MyAlice. If you do not have one, you will be asked to create a WhatsApp Business Account first by providing the following information.a. Legal Business Name b. Business Phone Number c. Business Website d. Business Email Address. e. Street Address f. Time Zone Please check our Additional Resources for naming guidelines, common errors, and FAQs.
- 6.Now, select the WhatsApp Business Profile. If your business already has a WhatsApp Business Account, the information will appear automatically. Otherwise, you will have the option to create your Business Profile from the window.
- 7.Afterward, you'll be asked to verify your Business number by sending a 6-digit verification code via text or voice call. Input the code in your browser, and you're now set for your WhatsApp Business trial.
You can watch this video to learn more.
Step 2 of connecting your WhatsApp Business Account with MyAlice
Meta allows authentic businesses only to use WhatsApp Business APIs to communicate with their customers to maintain a spam-free WhatsApp community. So, even after you apply, the verification process can take between 3 business days to even 4 weeks during abnormal season. However, you can still send messages in a restricted manner.
The restrictions are lifted by Meta as soon as your business get verified.
One-way messages, such as appointment reminder or shipping confirmation. These messages will be limited to WhatsApp-defined templates only during the unverified state and are designed to allow you to test the experience.
- Trial Experience: 2 separate phone numbers, 10 messages per day
- Expanded Trial Experience: 2 separate phone numbers, 10 messages per day
A two-way conversation between you and a customer, such as product questions.
- Trial experience: 10 separate phone numbers with no daily message limit.
- Expanded trial experience: 1,500 conversations.
A conversation is a 24-hour messaging window with a given phone number.
After you have completed all the steps, you'll be redirected to your MyAlice dashboard. If not redirected, please switch tabs manually.
After providing the following information and click on Apply for Verification.
You must submit Business Verification within your Business Manager account. This is not something MyAlice can do on behalf of you. The step-by-step process is shown here.
The following resources will come in handy while completing all the steps to create your WhatsApp Business Account and connect it to MyAlice.