Connect Your Line Messenger
Automate and reply to customer messages on multiple Line accounts and other social channels from MyAlice inbox.
Integrating your Line account with MyAlice will allow you to:
- Respond to Line messages from MyAlice inbox.
- Manage multiple Line accounts from the same inbox.
- Share product images using clickable widgets.
- Use chatbots to create custom user journeys and automate repetitive queries.
- Manage messages, comments, and e-commerce orders from other platforms in the same inbox.
- 4.Back on your Developer dashboard, create a Messaging API Channel and provide the required details about your company.
- 5.Now that you have created a Line channel, select Messaging API, scroll down to Webhook Settings, and click Edit.
- 6.Add your website URL and enable the Use Webhook button. Please note that this is a mandatory step.
- 7.Now scroll further down, go to Channel access token and Issue a Token.
- 1.Go to Integration from the left navigation bar.
- 2.Under Available Integrations, select Line.
- 3.A connection window will appear from the right. Click on Next.
- 4.Add a name for your channel e.g., MyAlice Line.
- 5.Paste your Line account token in the Primary Token field.
- 7.Click on Finish to complete the setup.
Once done, your Line account will be connected to MyAlice. Your customers can now search using the account name or the QR code you share from your Messaging API section.
From the Integration menu, select the Integrated tab. Here, you can view and manage your already connected channels.
Please refer to the following page to connect your NLP and train your chatbots to process, analyze and understand large amounts of natural language data.