Connect Your Telegram
Automate and reply to customer messages on Telegram and other social channels from MyAlice inbox.
Don't have a Telegram account? Get started with any of the links below.
Now that you have a Telegram account, follow these simple steps to set up Telegram on MyAlice.
Integrating your Telegram account with MyAlice will allow you to:
- Respond to Telegram messages from MyAlice inbox.
- Manage multiple Telegram account messages from the same account.
- Share product images using clickable widgets.
- Use chatbots to create custom user journeys and automate repetitive queries.
- Manage messages, comments, and e-commerce orders from other platforms in the same inbox.
- 2.Type the command
- 3.Choose a name for your account.
- 4.Choose a username for your bot. It must be unique and end with the word 'bot' i.e., myalice_bot.
- 5.Botfather will generate a unique token for you. Copy the token.
- 1.Go to Integration from the left navigation bar.
- 2.Under Available Integrations, select Telegram.
- 3.A connection window will appear from the right. Click on Next.
- 4.Add a name for your channel e.g., MyAlice Telegram.
- 7.Click on Finish to complete the setup.
From the Integration menu, select the Integrated tab. Here, you can view and manage your already connected channels.
Please refer to the following page to connect your NLP and train your chatbots to process, analyze and understand large amounts of natural language data.