Connect Your Messenger
Automate and reply to customer messages on multiple Messenger accounts and other social channels from MyAlice inbox.
Integrating your Facebook Messenger with MyAlice will allow you to:
- Respond to Messenger chat messages from MyAlice inbox.
- Manage messages from multiple Facebook pages.
- Share product images using clickable widgets.
- Use chatbots to create custom user journeys and automate repetitive queries.
- Manage messages, comments, and e-commerce orders from other platforms in the same inbox.
- 1.Go to Integration from the left navigation bar.
- 2.Under Available Integrations, select Messenger.
- 3.A connection window will appear from the right. Click on Next.
- 4.Click on Connect with Facebook. You will be redirected to the Facebook login page.
- 5.After logging in to your account, select all the pages you want to connect with MyAlice.
- 6.MyAlice will ask for account permissions. Make sure you have the toggles turned on and click Done.
- 1.On your MyAlice dashboard, confirm the page(s) you'd like to connect with MyAlice and click Next.
- 3.The URL whitelist is an optional step, but you can add your e-commerce store link here.
- 4.Now, click on Finish to complete the setup.
- 1.Go to Integration from the left navigation bar and select Messenger under Available Integrations.
- 2.A connection window will appear from the right. Click on Next.
- 3.Click on Connect with Facebook. You will be redirected to the Facebook login page.
- 4.You will get a message that you've previously linked MyAlice to Facebook. Instead of continuing with your current profile settings, click on Edit Settings.
- 5.Now select the additional pages you'd like to connect with MyAlice.
The rest of the flow is the same as the default flow given above.
From the Integration menu, select the Integrated tab. Here, you can view and manage your already connected channels.
Please refer to the following page to connect your NLP and train your chatbots to process, analyze and understand large amounts of natural language data.
You can place a maximum of three static buttons under your chat window in Messenger so that your customers can perform common actions easily. These are called Persistent Menus.
- Help Centre
- Talk to Support
- Browse Products
- Deals and Discounts
- Product Categories
- Order Tracking
- Products or Services
- Book a Demo
- Guides and Tutorials
- Opening Hours
- 1.Go to the Integrated menu under the Integration tab.
- 2.Select the Messenger channel you'd like to add the persistent menus and click on the triple dot (...) icon.
- 3.Choose Edit and a channel settings window will appear.
- 4.Scroll to the bottom and you will find the persistent menu.
- 5.Put the title for your menu and select a sequence/URL where you can redirect your users.
For example, our users are redirected to the Welcome Sequence when they press Home. They can also directly Book a Demo or Talk to Support from the Messenger inbox.