Connect Your Viber
Automate and reply to customer messages on Viber and other social channels from MyAlice inbox.
Integrating your Viber Business account with MyAlice will allow you to:
- Respond to Viber messages from MyAlice inbox.
- Manage multiple Viber accounts from the same inbox.
- Share product images using clickable widgets.
- Use chatbots to create custom user journeys and automate repetitive queries.
- Manage messages, comments and e-commerce orders from other platforms in the same inbox.
- 2.Once you have logged in, click on Create Bot Account, and fill up the necessary details.
Create a Viber Bot Account
Once you are done, click on Create and you will receive a unique token.
Meanwhile don't forget to publish the bot from your Viber mobile app.
- 1.Go to Integration from the left navigation bar.
- 2.Under Available Integrations, select Viber.
- 3.A connection window will appear from the right. Click on Next.
- 4.Add a name for your channel e.g., MyAlice Viber.
- 7.Click on Finish to complete the setup.
- 1.Login to the partner portal.
- 2.Select the bot account.
- 3.Copy the URI and place it at the end of the following link.
If your URI is "SampleViber", our link would look like this:
You can now use any link shortener to trim the link and allow your users reach out to you using the link.
From the Integration menu, select the Integrated tab. Here, you can view and manage your already connected channels.
Please refer to the following page to connect your NLP and train your chatbots to process, analyze and understand large amounts of natural language data.