Comment on page
Connect Your Facebook Feed
Automate and reply to comments on different posts on multiple Facebook pages and other social channels from MyAlice inbox.
You need to be —
- An Admin on MyAlice.
- The owner or admin of a Facebook page.
Integrating your Facebook feed with MyAlice will allow you to:
- Respond to page comments from MyAlice inbox.
- Manage comments from multiple Facebook pages.
- Hide/remove sensitive comments.
- Add NLP modules to automate repetitive comments.
- Manage messages, comments, and e-commerce orders from other platforms in the same inbox.
- 1.Go to Integration from the left navigation bar.
- 2.Under Available Integrations, select Facebook Feed.
- 3.A connection window will appear from the right. Click on Next.
- 4.Click on Connect with Facebook. You will be redirected to the Facebook login page.
- 5.After logging in to your account, select all the pages you want to connect with MyAlice.
- 6.MyAlice will ask for account permissions. Make sure you have the toggles turned on and click Done.
You will get a confirmation message that your Facebook account is now linked to MyAlice.
- 1.On your MyAlice dashboard, confirm the page(s) you'd like to connect with MyAlice and click Next.
- 3.Click on Finish to complete the setup.
Publishing the channel means that the channel is live, along with the automation rules you have set for the channel. Some users prefer to publish their channel after they complete the automation flow. If you are one of them, please turn off the toggle for now. You can always turn it back on.
- 1.Go to Integration from the left navigation bar and select Facebook Feed under Available Integrations.
- 2.A connection window will appear from the right. Click on Next.
- 3.Click on Connect with Facebook. You will be redirected to the Facebook login page.
- 4.You will get a message that you've previously linked MyAlice to Facebook. Instead of continuing with your current profile settings, click on Edit Settings.
- 5.Now select the additional pages you'd like to connect with MyAlice.
The rest of the flow is the same as the default flow given above.
From the Integration menu, select the Integrated tab. Here, you can view and manage your already connected channels.
Click on the triple dot (...) icon on each channel card to edit channel settings, disconnect or delete your channel.
Please refer to the following page to connect your NLP and train your chatbots to process, analyze and understand large amounts of natural language data.