Learn how to connect INTNT NLP with your channels and make your chatbots more responsive.
You need to be an Admin on MyAlice to access Integrations.
INTNT is a pre-built NLP app from INTNT.ai. The company trains chatbots and voice bots to help companies deliver 24/7 customer support. Integrating INTNT with MyAlice will allow you to:
- Help your bots understand common human intents and keywords in English.
- Create advanced user journeys and automate repetitive queries.
- 1.Go to Integration from the left navigation bar.
- 2.Under Available Integrations > NLP, select INTNT.
- 3.A connection window will appear from the right. Click on Next.
- 4.Set a title for your NLP connection.
- 5.Set a confidence level for your app and click Finish.
From Integration on the left navigation bar, select Integrated. Choose the channel with which you want to connect the NLP app. Click on the triple-dot icon (...) on the selected channel and select Edit.
A pop-up window will appear from the right. From the drop-down menu under Select NLP App, select your INTNT NLP app.
The Confidence Level indicates how certain the NLP app is that the correct intent has been assigned.
If you are confident that your NLP app is trained adequately, you can set a higher score (>0.5) for it. In that case, the bot will try to understand intents outside its training. However, if you do not want your bot to interpret more than what it has learned and act strictly on how it's trained, you can set a lower confidence score (<0.5).