Use Button blocks to showcase important links and resources.
You can use button blocks to redirect a user to a —
- 1.New sequence
- 2.URL or website
- 3.Phone call
- 4.Datalab Form
Here is a step-by-step instruction to creating effective sequences using button blocks.
Suppose we want to showcase the most frequent links and resources in a click-worthy format. We have already shown many instances where we redirect our users to a new sequence. This time, we are focusing on redirecting users to URL, phone, or forms.
- 1.Website (URL)
- 2.Contact Support (Phone)
- 3.Place an Order (Form)
Place an Order
- 1.Set the button name as Website.
- 2.Place the URL where you want to redirect your users.
- 3.You can also select the Web View Aspect Ratio for a smartphone screen.
- 1.Set the button name as Contact Support.
- 2.Place the phone number where you want users to call.
- 1.Set the button name as Place an Order.
- 3.Select a sequence that you want to redirect your users after filling up the form.
Suppose, the user has placed an order. As per our sequence, they will be redirected to the Order Placed sequence.
If the user is redirected to the sequence, we add a new attribute order=placed to the user.
The user will not receive further messages, but a new attribute
order=placedwill be assigned to the user. This attribute can later help you to distinguish new customers from old ones.