Connect your Shopify store with MyAlice with this step-by-step guide.
Step 1: Add MyAlice App on Shopify
1. Go to MyAlice Shopify App > Add app.
MyAlice ‑ Helpdesk & Chatbot - Multi-channel Helpdesk, Live Chat, Agent Management & Chatbot | Shopify App Store
2. Log in to your Shopify account. You will be redirected to the following prompt that describes app permissions. Click on Install App.
3. Click on Register Account to sign up on MyAlice. If you already have an account and have not connected your Shopify account yet, click on Login.
4. Select your team/workspace where you want to add your Shopify store.
5. Select the channel where you want to add your Shopify store. Create a new channel if you haven't already.
6. You will be redirected to Settings > Channel Settings, where you can create a website channel for your Shopify store. After adding a name and a color (optional) for your channel, click on Save Changes.
7. Now select the channel you just created to connect your Shopify store and click Next. You will find a message that confirms that you've successfully installed Shopify on MyAlice.
8. Now go back to your Shopify dashboard > Apps > Sync Channel > Sync.
Congratulations! You've successfully connected your Shopify store with MyAlice. Now it's time to add a live chat to have conversations with website visitors and deploy chatbots.
Step 2: Add Live Chat on Shopify
1. Click on Online Store > Themes from your Shopify left navigation bar.
2. Click on Customize on the right top corner.
3. Scroll down on the left navigation panel and find Theme Settings and choose App embeds.
Congratulations! You've successfully added live chat on your Shopify store. Now start creating custom user journeysto delight your customers even more.