Connect wit.ai NLP
Learn how to connect wit.ai NLP with MyAlice and make your chatbots more responsive.
Integrating Wit.ai with Alice will allow you to:
- Create NLP modules and connect them to your chatbots.
- Help your bots understand human intents and keywords.
- Create advanced user journeys and automate repetitive queries.
- Deliver customer support in multiple languages.
Go to wit.ai and log in with your Facebook ID. Create a new NLP app for your specific use case. Get started on this guide if you are a non-technical person reading this and don't know how to create an NLP app.
- 1.Go to Integration from the left navigation bar.
- 2.Under Available Integrations > NLP, select Wit.ai.
- 3.A connection window will appear from the right. Click on Next.
- 4.Set a title for your wit NLP connection.
- 5.Paste your App ID and Server Access Token in the next fields.
- 6.Set a confidence level for your app and click Finish.
From Integration on the left navigation bar, select Integrated. Choose the channel with which you want to connect the NLP app. Click on the triple-dot icon (...) on the selected channel and select Edit.
A pop-up window will appear from the right. From the drop-down menu under Select NLP App, select your desired NLP app.
The Confidence Level indicates how certain the NLP app is that the correct intent has been assigned.
If you are confident that your NLP app is trained adequately, you can set a higher score (>0.5) for it. In that case, the bot will try to understand intents outside its training. However, if you do not want your bot to interpret more than what it has learned and act strictly on how it's trained, you can set a lower confidence score (<0.5).