You need to —
A Supervisor or Admin on MyAlice to access
The owner or admin of a Facebook page.
Your Facebook page(s) gets a lot of audience engagement every day.
You manage other social media channels as well.
There are not enough resources to reply to every customer comment in time.
You want to manage your customer comments on different posts/pages from a single dashboard.
You want to automate at least 50% of replies to customer comments.
1. Go to
Channel Settings under
2. Select Facebook Feed and click
3. Once you are done adding a title and a description for your channel, click
4. Turn on the connection toggle and you will find a pop-up invitation to connect with Facebook.
5. After logging into your Facebook account, select the pages you want to connect with MyAlice and click
6. Facebook will ask for your permission to connect MyAlice. Make sure all the toggles are turned on and click on
If you have already connected a page before, your steps should look a bit different.
1. Click on
Add a Channel.
2. Once you are done adding a title and a description for your channel, click
3. Turn on the connection toggle, and you will find a pop-up invitation to connect with Facebook.
4. Click on
Connect to Facebook, and you will find a message that says that you've already connected to MyAlice before. Click
5. Now, select the page(s) you want to connect, turn on the permissions and click
Follow the same steps to connect more pages.
1. Go to
Channel Settings under the
2. Click on the
... icon under Actions and select
In the first part of the pop-up, you can edit your —
The second part of the pop-up allows you to edit NLP Settings.
This field is optional. However, if you are truly keen on training your chatbot to process, analyze and understand large amounts of natural language data, this page is your gold 👇