You have to be the Admin of the Team only then you will be able to access the channel settings option. Then before connecting any Facebook page keep in mind that you have to be the admin of that page as well.
Your Facebook posts often gets overloaded with comments and reactions whenever you post something new. And then the real struggle appears as you have to allocate significant amount of resources to respond to all of your customers. So we are here with a solution to give automated reply to each comment in your Facebook Feed by connecting Facebook Feed channel to your project.
From the 'Channel Overview' page, press on 'Facebook Feed'. There you'll have to provide the following information:
1. Turn on the connection button turn
2. Pop up box for Facebook connection will appear
3. Click on create now button
4. Click on edit settings button
5. Select the page that you want to connect
6. Click on the next button
7. Give permissions click on done button
8. If you have selected multiple pages selected then a list of pages with select status popup message will appear. And if you have connected pages previously then this section will show connected page as well
9. Click on the select button of the page that you want to connect
10. And page link & connected page will get auto filed.
You can edit your feed permissions by clicking on the Edit icon given in Facebook Feed channel. A modal will open where you can edit the following fields:
Connecting Natural Language Processing (NLP) to your chat bot will helps customer to have more humanly conversation with the chat bot. This will also reduce hassle & create better user experience.
You can connect NLP from here. Provide the following information:
Set confidence from 0 to 1